Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Study Breaks

Okay, let's be honest...am I even studying?? Well, you see my first of 3 finals is on Friday and honestly I can make a 55 on that final and still end up with an A in the class, so as you can see I have no motivation to start studying for it :-/ It's my physics final. I will study and look over old tests to jog my memory but that will be the extent of my studying for that one. I have my second final on Saturday afternoon, my music theory final and my last one, Spanish, will be Monday. So for now I have been filling my day with long walks with friends...no really, Zane and I went on a 5 mile walk!! It was amazing! I've also been finishing up knitting projects and baking :)


 I had leftover yarn from a headband I made in the fall, and have been dying to make something out of the "scraps" left over! So here they are! Presenting: my very first pair of gloves/mittens! Fingerless mitts! Ravelry is awesome! Check out the pattern here: Malabrigo Fingerless Mitts. Aren't they cute?!!


Study Break: Baking! Had some overly ripe bananas that I didn't want to waste, so what else do you do but make banana bread?!! I didn't wanna make a whole loaf, so instead I made muffins! They'll be perfect for mini study break snacks and breakfast :) I added oats and chia seeds of course!

I have my voice jury/level tomorrow around 11:44 so be thinking good thoughts about me then :)

Later,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment