Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life of a College Student

So I have results!!! I made an A on my piano jury and I PASSED my vocal jury/level with flying colors! I had good comments from all the faculty and will continue working on my weaknesses. That's all I can do!

Just stopping in to say a quick hello, and mainly to take a little study break! That's all I've been up to lately. What studying consists of for a music major: caffeine, piano practicing and warmups, lots of notecards, and more caffeine!!





I've been lucky and all my finals have been pretty spread out this year :) I've got theory at 2 today and my last final, Spanish (probably going to be my hardest), is Monday at 9am!! 

Alright, it's back to the books! I'm hanging out at a new shop in Waco that just recently opened, Outdoor Waco. They have a great little study nook and not to mention, BUBBLE TEA!!

-Amy

Where do you prefer to study?

Fav caffeine fix?


No comments:

Post a Comment