Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fountain Hopping!

TODAY ROCKED!

I got my Running Streak on this afternoon! I knew I would want to sleep in this morning and that I had a bunch of work to get a head start on before I headed to my 1 o'clock class so I knew I wouldn't have time or feel up to a run this morning. So I promptly texted two of my friends and asked them to join me for a 1-miler on the bear trail (plus walking the rest) this afternoon after I got out of class! Hooray for accountability! I knew that if I didn't tell them I was going that I'd probably ditch it, since it is just so dang hot outside in the afternoons! Anyways...we ran 1 mile of the 2.3ish long Bear Trail on campus and walked the rest. Here's our adventure:


It was in the 90's when we ran/walked the Bear Trail so we were all sweaty and HOT afterwards! Baylor just happens to have a bunch of fountains on campus....so I decided to cross an item off of my Baylor Bucket List and go Fountain Hopping (aka take pictures in all the fountains on Baylor's campus). It was so fun. Plus it was a great cool off after running! Check it out!

Outside of Brooks Flats

also near Brooks Flats

new fountain outside of the SUB

same fountain by the SUB, but I love love love this pic
of me and the bestie!


Sid Rich courtyard

super sad that the construction crews on campus
had the fountain by the BSB off!
This would have been the  most epic picture y'all.
Promise I'll get a real one with it on before the year is up!

fountain by North Village

Me, Zane, Solange
My friends are awesome! They like to be spontaneous like me!

My last day of minimester is tomorrow! I've learned so much from this class!! Wish me luck on my presentation! I'm presenting on healthy living for college students.

Headed off to bead! Night all.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment