Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Galveston!

I know I'm a little bias...but I think I have the most wonderful friends in the world!


And my girls make my life so smily!

(left to right) me, Emily, Shelby, Marcie, Erin, and Solange
Marcie's fam has a bay house down in Galveston and invited us all out for the weekend! We all headed out there last Friday.

Friday night we all went out for some DELICIOUS burgers! I had the most scrumptious turkey burger I've ever had, plus these ginor-mo onion rings!


me and my Baybuh!
We spent Saturday morning at the beach swimming, laying out, and enjoying each other's company. What else are friends for?!



We headed back to the bay house for lunch and spent the rest of the day relaxing some more. fishing. napping. laying out. and KAYAKING!



One of my favorite moments of the weekend was kayaking out into the middle of the bay with Kev!

My friends are wonderful and I am so blessed to have gotten the chance to spend the weekend out of town with them! I can't wait to take more adventures with them!

...And for now I'm back in Waco and almost done with my second out of 3 weeks of my minimester class! and then I'm off to camp!!

night all!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment