Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ho Hum Hump Day

Golly!!! My legs are killing me! Jacob's Ladder kicked my butt! literally! My thighs have been on fire all day yesterday and this morning when I woke up! It's a good pain though for sure ;)

Headed out for a run this morning. Okay, so does anyone else just have "off" run days?? I went on a 2-miler later this morning. I started off feeling good...the first mile was fine but then I turned around for mile number 2 and I just felt like the whole last half of my run took so much effort and a lot of will power to not stop...bleh. I felt awesome once I finished. I mean, I always feel great afterwards but it just seemed like a lot of work today. I guess it could have been the heat....I was out later than normal and the sun was definitely up so maybe that's what dragged me but I don't know.

Here I am: happy that I ran...but not happy about
how the actual run went. 
Hope Friday's run goes better!

On a more positive note, the view during my run was fabulous! Can I just say how much I LOVE Cameron Park! Us Wacoans are so stinkin' lucky! I enjoyed this view after I cooled down while I was stretching:


I headed off to class this afternoon and we spent most of it working on our "Notation Project". For mine, I'm arranging a four-part a cappella version of The Lord's Prayer. I'm super excited to finish it :) It's super awesome to already be proud of something I just started!

Now I'm off to practice choir music for next year! Let the memorizing begin!

Have a lovely evening everyone!

-Amy

Do you ever have "off" running days?
What do you do to get over them?

No comments:

Post a Comment