Thursday, April 12, 2012

down week.

So it's nearing to the end of school so classes are....slowing down?? This week has been a little unreal for me. Usually at the end of the semester things speed up and last minute topics are jammed into our brains in order to learn everything we need to in time for our finals, but it's been the exact opposite. It's a little frightening, because although I don't have a lot of immediate due dates or tests or things of the like, I know that in a few 3 weeks classes will be finished and juries will be here! BAH juries! With that said I know I have a million things to do and get prepared for!

On the other hand, I've tried to take advantage of the fact that I have some VERY uncommon free time. Don't worry I'm balancing it with productive-ness too!

So what is it I fill my free time with you ask?

1.
blurry, but I still love it! 
 2.
 3.

 4.


5.



1. Spooning at 3Spoons!
2. The bestie and I gettin' all fancy shmancy at Sing Alliance Formal
3. Enjoying the beautiful weather. Sat on the porch and started a new knitting project!
4. Cooking new recipes: Zucchini Cakes
5. Trying new foods: Kale Chips. (to be honest, these were disgusting!) I'll stick with the homemade kind :) like these!

Well, I'm off to bed! Running in the morning with Solange, and the boyfriend and his fam and the mom will be in town tomorrow! Another choir concert! :)

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment