Sunday, August 28, 2011

choych!

DAY 6:
black and white shot of St. Alban's in Waco
Yippee! Went back to church today, in Waco that is! It was so so so so good to be back and to see everyone from the choir and the congregation! I sing in the choir and love love love the family that I have at St. Alban's. I've missed the service and the music :) The sermon was awesome today. Fr. Fisher preached about being a courageous christian, not a christian who lives off of fear. Amen to that! So here's to starting week 2 of sophomore year with lots of courage, and no fear. [we all know that's difficult] I mean honestly, if you sat down and looked at your day-to-day life. Is there really a day where fear doesn't arise? especially in all those little things. You know what I'm talking about! so...

Lord, help me to seek you when fear arises, so that I may continue to be courageous no matter the situation. Amen.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment