Saturday, August 27, 2011

5 and 6 combo.

OOOOPs forgot to post my picture yesterday, sooooo here's yesterday's and today's combined!


DAY 5:
So, I really think mirror pictures are dumb (especially when they're of yourself!)...but I couldn't think of any other way to share my find of the day! I went to Target, after I got out of classes, to pick up a couple grocery items and stumbled upon this really cute jean dress!! I've been wanting one forever and it was ONLY $24 so I had to get it :) Besides going to Target, I had a fun Friday night going out to dinner for some mexican food (my fav by the way) with Janna, Jamie, and some friends and then went to hang out with Solange at her new place!

DAY 6:
I woke up this morning and headed to the SLC with Solange around 9am. That's before it gets super packed and almost impossible to find an elliptical! Once I got home, I decided to whip up these babies so I could eat them for breakfast with some fruit in the mornings. Mom sent me the recipe this week and I figured it'd be another great option, besides my delicious overnight oats, for quick breakfasts on weekday mornings before classes! Did I mention they are super healthy too?? They are JAMPACKED with oats and oatbran and bananas and nuts and...applesauce haha so here's to a healthy breakfast!

-Amy


so do you have any quick healthy breakfast ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment