Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Highness...

So how many of you crazy people got up at the CRACK OF DAWN to watch the Royal Wedding?? anyone? anyone? Come on and admit it! Well I hope you enjoyed watching, as I snoozed away in my nice comfy dorm room bed before my 9 o'clock class this morning! Yep, TiVo is my friend. Any other geniuses think of that? hehe I'm not gonna lie, I do wanna see it, but not at 5 in the morning! Can you tell I'm not a morning person? :-P

So I've seen some pretty crazy memorabilia out there, but this one takes the cake! and not just a slice, THE WHOLE CAKE!

Forget magnets! Buy a whole dang fridge with their picture on it...really...?
{source}
Later bloggies,
Lady Betty Babe-Waterview <----apparently this is my royal wedding guest name.



so time to admit, did you get up and watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment