Tuesday, November 22, 2011

island time.

With the end of the semester quickly approaching, it is getting pretty crazy stressful around here!! Last weekend, fortunately, I got to escape it all :) My stepmom, Amy and my cousin's girlfriend, Kara, and I all drove down to Port Aransas for a GIRL'S WEEKEND!! It was so wonderful to leave everything behind, even if it was just for 2 days.

Add caption

sunset the first night

Woke up both mornings to go for a run...I've
never enjoyed working out so much
in my life! If only I lived by a beach!!

sand writing.

our cute entrance through the dunes

AWESOME log I discovered on one of my runs. It
must have gotten washed in with the tide....
about 20 feet long, and completely covered with these
little guys!
It was a MUCH needed escape and a chance to clear my head and *breathe* before the last mad dash through classes and then finals :)
Hope your life isn't as insane as mine is right now!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment