Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Food...and notecards.

Okay, confession: I love food...but then again, who doesn't? :)
ANYWAYS...
Not being able to have meat has really limited my options in the dining halls...especially because most everything contains meat of some kind, except the salad bar, soups (when I get lucky), cereal, and the pasta and stir fry without the meat options. <-----yeah, these are all delicious, but they get old after a while. Sometimes it can get a little tiring eating salad all time, but I've been really proud of myself for coming up with some creative new combos of food choices....and wanted to share! I'm sure there will be more, but for now-

all mixed up:             

for breakfast: oatmeal and raisins, with half a banana and a dollop of PB plus a lil sprinkle of brown sugar to top it all off! (this was inspired by this totally awesome blog I've discovered, FitFoodieFinds, you should totally check her out!)

lunch:hoagie roll. piled some lettuce tomatoes and bell peppers topped with provolone cheese and toasted. Then I added some CUKES and GUAC :) SOOOOO delicious!


and dinner you ask? well...let's just say I got frustrated and nothing really sounded good, so I had cereal...no picture necessary...and was off to the library to study until the wee hours of the night.

To my 2 tests tomorrow, you will be conquered! Get ready, 'cause Amy's comin'! [Oh, and you should probably apologize to Mother Earth, for causing me to kill so many trees with ALL THESE STINKIN' NOTECARDS I'M USING...]

-Amy


1 comment: