Wednesday, October 26, 2011

class canceled!

2 ensemble classes canceled today? WHAT?! this NEVER happens...but it does mean one thing: MORE TIME!!! Would you believe it, I had 3 1/2 extra hours to kill this afternoon! Concert Choir had our fall concert last night (we rocked in Hebrew by the way), so we had a day off from rehearsal today and then Bella Voce was canceled due to DR. G being sickk :( that part I don't like, but hey more time to do what needs to be done. I actually got to eat on campus today. Normally I'm scarfing down my homepacked lunch before Bella Voce starts, because I usually don't have time to pick something up and sit down for lunch in one of the dining halls on campus. So I ate lunch and then headed over to my fav coffee shop on campus, CG, for a lil treat and to get ahead on some studying and online assignments for mi clase de Espanol!  It feels so good to get ahead!

It's been WAY too long since my last post, so sorry for that! Until next time, enjoy this lovely pic of me and my gals in Concert Choir after the concert last night: don't we look great? :-P
a-la "Mary-Kate"

normal smiles...boring compared to the first right? ha!
 Later y'all!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment